Why should you or your clients use video? Here’s how we see it.
Video is dominating people’s online activity. Roughly 78% of people watch videos online every week, and 55% watch videos online every day. The people who study this stuff estimate that this year, 74% of all web traffic is going to be online video. So, if you want to reach people, video is looking like the best tactic.
Video not only gets you out there, it gets you sales. Businesses that have videos on their website see higher engagement rates, higher click-through rates, and higher conversion rates. That means more people are seeing your brand, checking out your brand, and then becoming customers of your brand. People are more likely to share a video than text, especially on social media. In fact, 59% of senior executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic on the same page, they prefer to watch the video.
Just look at these other stats:
- 46% of people who watch a video ad on a business website take action after viewing it.
- 90% of online consumers report that a business’ product or service video helps them make a decision to buy.
- 4X as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- 65% of executives who watch work-related videos are likely to buy their product after watching a video.
- 64% of people who visit a business’ website are likely to buy their product after watching a video.
- Landing pages with video have up to 800% more conversion than the same page without a video.
- 52% of marketing pros from across the globe say when it comes to ROI, video is the type of content that gives you the best return.
- Businesses using video grow revenue 49% faster than businesses that don’t.
Video helps establish “who you are,” and “what you do” in a way that connects with people and encourages sharing, thereby increasing your exposure to potential new customers.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
The numbers show that video content is important to the marketing mix. But you know what, not just any video will do. In fact, 62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that has a poor quality video. So you want to make sure your company or your client’s company is putting out quality video content. And, well, that’s where we can come in. We can help with that. If you want to know more – get in touch.